AEW DYNAMITE RESULTS 5/27/20
AEW had success in Double and Nothing and now fans were excited for AEW’s weekly show. The debut of AEW Dynamite saw a big debut of former WWE stars. Well, let’s talk about the results of all the matches and segments in AEW Dynamite.
AEW Dynamite Results:
– Young Bucks and Matt Hardy defeated Private Party and Joey Janella in a tag team match. After the match, Butcher and Blade attacked the Young Bucks. The former WWE Tag Team Champions FTR (Revival) then entered and saved the Young Bucks. The match between the two teams was teased from here.
– Brian Cage defeated Lee Johnson. John Moxley was part of the commentary team during the match. After the match, Taz came into the ring and warned Moxley before the match.
– Brit Baker told in the interview that she will return from injury on All Out PPV on 5 September.
– AEW Women’s Champion Hiraku Shida defeated Christie Janes.
– Canny Omega and Hangman Page were seen watching TV in a segment.
– Cody interviewed and told that he would hold the Open Challenge for the TNT Championship every week.
– Jungle Boy won the Battle Royal and will challenge Cody Rhodes for the title next week.
– A magnificent segment of the inner circle was seen. Here Jericho targeted Mike Tyson and later got to see a big brawl.